Shidduch "Most"ests

Funniest: Wandering around a graveyard, thinking it's a park. Took ages for us to realise where we really were.
Made me feel Guiltiest: Being sent love letters by a guy I dumped.
Most Clicheish: hard to say, I've done them all. Coca cola in the Sheraton Plaza Lobby along with every other hotel in Jerusalem, Moonlight walk in Yemin Moshe, Cafe Hillel in Emek Refaim, Cafe Rimon in Mamilla, Tayelet in Yaffo. If there's something I missed, let me know, I'm sure I've been-there-and-done-that too.
Most Annoying: Having a guy arrive an hour late vies with the not being taken even to a bus stop. Davka the one time I hadn't brought a lot of spare cash. And they were both Brits! Why do people think the British have manners?
Weirdest: Seing a guy I'd just broken up with, after a rather intense relationship,also on a date, and not being able to say anything to him.
Funnest: Still waiting. Never had a truly fun date, the fun stuf I do with the non fun guys, so it doesn't help, and the fun guys I end up in the standard shidduch places with.
Most Repetitive: Being told about the windmill in Yemin Moshe, every guy feels he needs to share that with me, when we land up there on a trying-to-be-romantic-but-not-succeeding walk.
Most Pointless question: "How many kids do you want to have?", only ever asked that by BTs. I'm never sure if that's the appropriate time to launch into the torah view on birth control with them.
Saddest: Being dumped, when he was the first and only guy so far I've wanted to marry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connection over Kiruv

Mikvah Madness

A Girl's Guide to Tznius Shopping in Jerusalem